Google
 

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Reading list- upcoming reviews

Here are a few excellent books I've read recently that are in the process of being reviewed:

Blonde Faith by Walter Mosley
The Ultimate Good Luck by Richard Ford
The Amateur by Robert Littell

Robert Littell has been reviewed previously on this site (see here for three book reviews and also see a great interview by Karim Ali).

If you have any questions or recommendations, please leave a comment. Thanks!

Technorati Tags:, , , , , , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

  1. I love to read but haven't picked one up a book in a little while. I'll have to make sure to read something you've recommended. Great reviews! :-)

    -2sweetnsaxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind and supportive comments! Some of the books I review use music a lot. George Pelecanos went over my head a bit with some of his up-to-date urban music references, but I caught all the classic soul comments. I try too point out musical connections, either intended by the author or ones that just come to mind, as I write.

    Some of the recent reviews are of fairly hardboiled tales, so if you want some specific suggestions, let me know what you are looking for.

    Thanks for teh visit! Jim

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
*