Google
 

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Reading more is always good

This is a brief note to alert readers to the many "challenges" one can participate in that involve reading in 2008. I direct you to Gautami's book blog for a nice list of the opportunities, as well as lots of great commentary on a wide variety of books.

Also, for my readers who speak Spanish, or read Spanish, I direct you to the highly engaging, personal Argentinian blog by Mario Rabey, which I found after the author kindly reviewed this site, and which I enjoyed very much.

Unfortunately, my commenting system is not working well at the moment. I'll try to have it debugged ASAP. If necessary, I will reconstruct any comments with appropriate links (somehow!), so don't hesitate to keep them coming! Thanks.

Sphere: Related Content

ShareThis

 
*